Motherboard
Intel DH61WW
CPU
i3-3220
Graphics
GT 610
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm running Mac OS Sierra and also Windows on my Hackintosh in the same Hard Drive. I'm currently using chameleon bootloader and it is legacy bootloader so I want to switch to clover. I also know that chameleon is not supported by tonymacx86.com. So I tried to install clover bootloader in legacy mode and instead of boot options it is taking me to BIOS Recovery Mode So when I tried installing it in USB Drive it is booting fine but my partition on my Hard Drive are not detected atleast I got booting with USB but when installed in Hard Drive its booting to BIOS Recovery Mode. I'm sure that the bootloader is not broken and I'm also not using the broken version I'm using clover 3911. I'm using MBR patch for my hackintosh. I also tried installing in UEFI mode but no use the result is same. I'm having UEFI Bios.

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Intel Core i3 3220
Intel DH61WW
Asus Geforce GT 610
ADATA 4GB RAM
Seagate Barracuda 500GB Hard Drive

Intel Core i3 3220
Intel DH61WW
Asus Geforce GT 610
ADATA 4GB RAM
Seagate Barracuda 500GB Hard Drive

GT 610 is not supported in Sierra.
Your HD Graphics 2500 are not supported in Sierra.
You will need a supported graphics card.

GT 610 is not supported in Sierra.
Your HD Graphics 2500 are not supported in Sierra.
You will need a supported graphics card.
It is working without acceleration and I'm okay with it. I can use the card without acceleration

Intel Core i3 3220
Intel DH61WW

I am new to Hakinthosh. I am trying in install mac OS sierra on my pc with the same configuration
Intel Core i3 3220
Intel DH61WW
ADATA 4GB RAM
Seagate 500GB Hard Drive
Intel(R) HD Graphics

I tried all most all options available in this website but couldn't succeed. I am trying to boot it through my 16GB USB drive. Only once the booting went upto almost 90% and then it got hanged. But next couple of attempts didn't even start the status bar.

Can you please help me on this?

It is working without acceleration and I'm okay with it. I can use the card without acceleration

What version of macOS Sierra have you installed on the current system?

I had to remove my nVidia GT 610 from the System when I upgraded it from el Capitan to macOS Sierra 10.12.1 to 10.12.4 as it was not compatible.

To my pleasant surprise, I could then reinsert and use it with with full QE/CI when Sierra 10.12.4 was released. The uploaded screen shot (composite) is from my System running macOS Sierra 10.12.6 on MoBo: GA-Z97X-UD5H+ Processor:intel i5 3.94 Ghz+ Video: EVGA GeForce GT 610 2GB.

You won't be this lucky when you upgrade the system to macOS High Sierra . In High Sierra Beta, I am finding it hard to use this card without some additional steps.

In my personal experience, Intel Motherboards are not as user-friendly for hackintosh as Gigabyte, MSI or even Asus in that order for ease of use to hard to tame: Intel is at the bottom of the pile.

Attachments

• nvidia GeF Gt610 in macOS Sierra.png
    nvidia GeF Gt610 in macOS Sierra.png
    254.7 KB · Views: 193
I am new to Hakinthosh. I am trying in install mac OS sierra on my pc with the same configuration
Intel Core i3 3220
Intel DH61WW
ADATA 4GB RAM
Seagate 500GB Hard Drive
Intel(R) HD Graphics

I tried all most all options available in this website but couldn't succeed. I am trying to boot it through my 16GB USB drive. Only once the booting went upto almost 90% and then it got hanged. But next couple of attempts didn't even start the status bar.

I don't think clover is compatible with dh61ww. What bootloader did you use if it is clover, once can you post the plist file.

In my personal experience, Intel Motherboards are not as user-friendly for hackintosh as Gigabyte, MSI or even Asus in that order for ease of use to hard to tame: Intel is at the bottom of the pile.
I know that, I can't even get clover installed on my system. Now that I fully wiped my system and formatted my hdd in uefi, I think it works but it didn't so I needed to use chameleon, This has happened even in el capitan or since tonymacx86 stopped using chameleon based bootloaders as their primary.

Edit: I stopped using hackintosh months ago and now I found that quite a few people got success in install clover latset version.

Last edited:
Intel Core i3 3220
Intel DH61WW
ADATA 4GB RAM
Seagate 500GB Hard Drive
Intel(R) HD Graphics

Same thing happening with my system also.. Please let me know if you had any progress...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back