CPU
i7-5820K
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I know it says experimental for ventura, but I can't even get to the clover menu. I get Boot:1 Error
For some reason clover keeps installing on the usb in the main partition instead of the efi partition. I tried dragging it to the efi, still no go.
What am I missing here? No doubt I've forgotten something stupid. But not usually had a problem installing clover.

Yes, I'm aware about 1080ti.
Will try formatting the usb again but I'm sure I did it right. Won't hurt to redo. Thanks.

OK so followed the guide to create install usb for Ventura. I wanted to test the Clover install. So ion the guide the link sent me to the latest clover version. However, the newest version does not install clover to my efi partition on the usb. it installs it to the main partition where the Ventura install app is. So it wont boot like that.

OK so followed the guide to create install usb for Ventura. I wanted to test the Clover install. So ion the guide the link sent me to the latest clover version. However, the newest version does not install clover to my efi partition on the usb. it installs it to the main partition where the Ventura install app is. So it wont boot like that.
give opencore a go (when you get a gpu that is compatible)

Back