Motherboard
Asus P5P41TED
CPU
E8500
Graphics
GeForce 6200
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
On Mojave, In builds of Clover of 4700, 4722 the Clover boot menu froze, I could not use the menu at all. On build 4741 the issue seemed fixed, but on build 4769 the issue came back. I use the Clover from Multibeast for High Sierra, then update to the latest official Clover build. On build 4741 and 4769 the default theme was not available, only the Christmas and New Year themes. The specs are in my profile, it is a legacy system with PS2 mouse and keyboard (to keep the USB ports free). Here is the content of the EFI partition. Multibeast for Mojave is on its way, this may be a nasty bug. Please move the thread to another section, if it best fits there.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    22 MB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Restored with different settings, closer to the Multibeast build. Removed the APFS driver from Clover and stick with APFS.efi. Tested with the official Clover iso on a CD-RW, the menu it is still frozen. The keyboard is unusable. Probably it is an PS2 keyboard issue in Clover. I attach here the new content of the EFI partition. If one moderator sees this line, please move it to the Clover section.

Attachments

• EFI 2.zip
    22 MB · Views: 209
Exact same issue here on Dell E5520 with clover 4722, trying to install OS X Sierra after preparing Boot USB.

Edit: updated to 4769 and same issue: clover boots, main screen shows (to select boot drive, options, etc) and it does not respond to any keys or mouse movements.

Last edited:
4769 restart ad infinitum, in my case. I had to reuse 4630 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back