Contribute
Register

Clover Boot Manager no bootable Drives SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two installs of Clover EFI

• Clover on my SSD
  • Clover on my USB
The SSD Clover - Loads clover properly, no option to boot from hard drive I want to fix this.

The USB Clover - Loads clover properly, lists options to boot, including hard drive.

What I am trying to do is get my hard drive to show the options so I can boot without the USB. The EFI files are virtually identical except one has the Apple folder in it. I am trying to figure out why it is not showing my drives on the ssd. My guess is that it is pointing to the wrong place to look, but I don't know where to change that. Can anyone help?

Did you change anything in the boot section of the config.plist to boot directly to Mac OS without the pause at the Clover screen?
Post config.plist

This may be your problem:
<key>Timeout</key>
<integer>0</integer>
<key>XMPDetection</key>
<string>Yes</string>

Change the 0 in the timeout string to 3 or larger integer - larger the integer, longer the time delay

Thanks, I tried it. Same result it just took a few seconds longer to boot up. It goes to clover boot manager and there are no partitions to select from.
Have you hidden your hard drive?

I have the same issue I think. Except that I only have the USB installer. If I exit BIOS or allow the BIOS to time out and CLOVER launches.

CLOVER displays the Clover logo on the top line of icons. The next line is where hdd and SSD icons are normally seen. But this line is totally empty.

So, no way to install an OS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back