Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi there.
I'm just wondering, clover on my new computer wonn't autoboot to windows 10 EFI partition, if this is set to default and i have everytime to press Enter. The Right Entry is highlighted in Clover, but do not start until pressing Enter (and yes, timeout is set to 5). But works fine for High Sierra and Mojave beta. Have at this Time linux not installed, so no Idea, if it works with it.
Any Idea?

Hi
Same here

Hi
Same here
In config.plist specify DefaultVolume, you can use the GPT partition UUID. For volumes with multiple loaders also specify DefaultLoader, you can use the path to Windows bootloader e.g. \EFI\Microsoft\Boot\bootmgfw.efi

Last edited:
If I change the startup disk in the system preferences to windows drive it will work for one time only next reboot the timeout will not work ..

Hi there.
I'm just wondering, clover on my new computer wonn't autoboot to windows 10 EFI partition, if this is set to default and i have everytime to press Enter. The Right Entry is highlighted in Clover, but do not start until pressing Enter (and yes, timeout is set to 5). But works fine for High Sierra and Mojave beta. Have at this Time linux not installed, so no Idea, if it works with it.
Any Idea?
did you find any solution?

Hi , I found the solution
you have to enter the correct disk UUID of the windows EFI partition , you can get it from Clover mount efi see the image
Regards

Attachments

• Image.png
    Image.png
    525.5 KB · Views: 362
Hi , I found the solution
you have to enter the correct disk UUID of the windows EFI partition , you can get it from Clover mount efi see the image
Regards
Sorry. Was away for a while. Thank's for the Answer, will try it this Weekend.
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back