Contribute
Register

Clover auto select

Status
Not open for further replies.
The screenshots aren't saving to my /EFI/CLOVER/misc for some reason. Also, I can't boot into Windows 8. It's just stuck with that icon you see in CBM. Is there some sort of verbose mode or do I need to do a clean Windows 10 install?

The screenshots aren't saving to my /EFI/CLOVER/misc for some reason. Also, I can't boot into Windows 8. It's just stuck with that icon you see in CBM. Is there some sort of verbose mode or do I need to do a clean Windows 10 install?
The screen shots of boot screens must be with a Camera to be uploaded later. The System cannot capture or save screen shots once you you start booting it.
  • If the Windows icon does not boot from Clover Boot Manager Screen, you will have to reinstall Windows 10.
  • While you reinstall Windows 10, DISCONNECT Mac System disk from the Motherboard so that Windows Bootloader won't go and overwrite Clover and damage that and make it unbootable.
  • Once you make sure Windows is booting OK, connect Mac System Disk back.
    • MAKE SURE YOU CONNECT macOS HIGH Sierra SYSTEM disk to SATA port 0 (zero) so that it will be the First boot device BIOS sees.
    • Connect Windows disk to SATA port 1
  • Make sure to press Del key and enter BIOS setup to make sure UEFI Mac hard disk is in Boot Option # 1
  • Disable all the other devices [as explained previously]
  • Make sure all BIOS Options are proper for macOS CLOVER booting. Check all menus and sub- menus.
  • Make sure you choose the correct Graphics card and BIOS options are all OK for using that graphics card.
  • Make sure you Save BIOS settings before exiting BIOS.
  • On reboot press F-12 key and take a screen shot of that Boot Menu screen
  • Select your macOS High Sierra UEFI disk from Boot menu screen to enter CBM screen
  • You should now see High Sierra+ High Sierra Recovery + Windows 10 + Windows 10 Recovery icons.[Depends on config.plist>Gui>Hide Volume choices ]
  • Try macOS boot to verify proper booting to macOS High Sierra Desktop.
  • Reboot macOS High Sierra
  • This time from CBM, boot Windows to make sure that also works OK
  • Any time there is problem take photos of those screens to upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back