hey guys,
after assembling my first hackintosh with

GA-Z97X-UD5H (F6)
i7 4770K
Geforce 770Gt 2GB
32GB Ram 1600 from Kingston
PSU liquid from enermax 120x
256 pro samsung SSD

and installing mavericks as described, i can enter clover and choose to boot Mac OS X - the computer hangs at the black screen with this "DRMStatus: iTunes/Apple Store Content Access Problem. Content playback may be disabled on this computer. You can Continue to use the machine, but you should contact an Apple support representative. ErrorCode: 8877652" message.

who can help?
:?:

(at least i can boot into safe mode from clover and then i set up my user and could enter os x.)

Having the same issue on a new board with a GA-Z97M-D3H. Did you manage to get anywhere with this?

It seems a lot of people are having this problem. I am too on a Z97X-UD3H and stuck at the same screen. I'm wondering if this is a unibeast issue?

EDIT - this is probably not a unibeast issue, so much as a Z97X issue. May have a wait some time to get this board working
:sick:

Got the same deal, similar specs.

i7 4790K
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK
Gigabyte Geforce 770 GTX 4GB
Corsair Vengeance LP 16 GB
500 GB Samsung Evo SSD

Safeboot works alright (sometimes). I figured it was a mistake I made in Unibeast, but it looks like this is pretty common.

Same here. Did anyone have any success?

GA-Z97X-UD3H
Gigabyte GTX 780

same here. any news?

i was able to install after additionally following these steps:

-disable on board graphics in bios
-use hdmi cable to connect to monitor

since the system boots up without the hdmi cable afterwards, i just guess it was the on board graphics causing the DRM-Problem.

the system runs well for the first try. but i still experience some problems:

-some programms just crash after the first "welcome" window: airmail, powerpoint, word, excel (maybe more). a part of the error message is:

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

still investigating this problem. i believe it is a graphics card problem.

Has anyone else solved this problem yet? I get the same error code and issue and I have a Gigabyte Z97 Gaming 5 and a 4690k i5 and a GTX 760. I cannot boot normally. and when i do boot normally i either get stuck here or earlier on at BootCache. Please Help!

it works like a charm since i disabled the integrated graphics in bios.

The issue here is because the inter grated graphics aren't supported natively yet by apple the only way to avoid this is by booting in safe mode and installing a 9 series graphics path for AppleIntelAzulFramebuffer.kext search the forms for quick fix hd4600 on 9 series motherboard tonymacx86 posted thread about this discovered by toleda and RehabMan when these boards first came out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back