Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 Vision G
CPU
i9-10900
Graphics
HD630
Mac
  1. iMac
Greetings.. getting along charmingly with 10.10 Yosemite and Clover r2953 and up till now, no problem with iMessage. Currently, however I am getting "Could not sign in to iMessage" "An error occurred during activation. Try again". I'm used to experiencing this with Mavericks-Chimera, but this is a first for Clover. Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Greetings.. getting along charmingly with 10.10 Yosemite and Clover r2953 and up till now, no problem with iMessage. Currently, however I am getting "Could not sign in to iMessage" "An error occurred during activation. Try again". I'm used to experiencing this with Mavericks-Chimera, but this is a first for Clover. Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Same here. I even booted from my backup, same issue.
i even went as far as booting from my previously solid Mavericks Multibeast install and same issue.
What gives?

Len

Same here. I even booted from my backup, same issue.
i even went as far as booting from my previously solid Mavericks Multibeast install and same issue.
What gives?

Len

Hi Len.. and this happened recently?

Yes, earlier today.
iMessage was working fine since I used Clover Configurator and iMessage debug.
All of a sudden I'm getting the same message as you.

This has just started for me as well.
Feels very much like something changed on Apple's end.

In the past I've gotten the occasional "couldn't sign in" message that also gave me a code to call into tech support with at which time they cleared things up....but now, I'm getting just the couldn't activate message so it would appear to be slightly different.

Bummer

This has just started for me as well.
Feels very much like something changed on Apple's end.

In the past I've gotten the occasional "couldn't sign in" message that also gave me a code to call into tech support with at which time they cleared things up....but now, I'm getting just the couldn't activate message so it would appear to be slightly different.

Bummer

Well, since Turbine's post... this seems like more than a freak coincidence. Fingers crossed...

I must say though I am not using the default config from Clover I have edited and created unique Board-ID, Serial Number, SmUUID, MLB and ROM

When I was using the Clover default I could not get iMessage or FaceTime to work

I must say though I am not using the default config from Clover I have edited and created unique Board-ID, Serial Number, SmUUID, MLB and ROM

When I was using the Clover default I could not get iMessage or FaceTime to work

Have any guides you could point us to?
I only use a unique UUID and Serial.

Would love to have iMessage not be a constant problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back