Motherboard
Asus P5P41TED
CPU
E8500
Graphics
GeForce 6200
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
For now, to create the Mojave installation pen drive, I use the Clover in Multibeast for High Sierra, then update it to the latest official Clover build. To install Clover on Mojave on Macintosh HD, I use the same method.
Now, after searching on this forum, I can not find a clear answer regarding how this combination has APFS support. APFS is slower and more risky on updates then HFS+ but, because Mojave needs APFS to be updated, I need to stick to it. Now, the question is: How is APFS supported? Clover copies automaticly apfs.efi from the installer or it uses the new, build-in support? The Tonymacx86 Clover is different from the standard Clover on this aspect? If so, what is option gets used in the combination of Clover builds I use?

For now, to create the Mojave installation pen drive, I use the Clover in Multibeast for High Sierra, then update it to the latest official Clover build. To install Clover on Mojave on Macintosh HD, I use the same method.
Now, after searching on this forum, I can not find a clear answer regarding how this combination has APFS support. APFS is slower and more risky on updates then HFS+ but, because Mojave needs APFS to be updated, I need to stick to it. Now, the question is: How is APFS supported? Clover copies automaticly apfs.efi from the installer or it uses the new, build-in support? The Tonymacx86 Clover is different from the standard Clover on this aspect? If so, what is option gets used in the combination of Clover builds I use?
What the line „efi fusion pairing” means? Appears only on APFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back