Lenovo G580 (2189)
CPU
i5-3210M/HM76
Graphics
HD4000 + GT 610M, 1366x768
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I need help but my biggest problem is my UEFI/BIOS... I cant access to "Advanced Settings" its locked by ACER so i cant change any settings (secureboot is disabled already)

maybe someone can tell me what can i do to reach the Installer.

My Laptop:

Intel i7 6700HQ
256GB SSD M.2
8GB DDR4 RAM
Intel HD Graphics 530
ALC255 Audio

Im stuck on this -> IMG_3867.JPG

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 152
  • config.plist
    5.8 KB · Views: 255
I need help but my biggest problem is my UEFI/BIOS... I cant access to "Advanced Settings" its locked by ACER so i cant change any settings (secureboot is disabled already)

maybe someone can tell me what can i do to reach the Installer.

My Laptop:

Intel i7 6700HQ
256GB SSD M.2
8GB DDR4 RAM
Intel HD Graphics 530
ALC255 Audio

Im stuck on this -> View attachment 236747

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Skylake info in the FAQ. It is important.

Thank you for your quick reply so ive readed the guide 2 times but what you exactly mean with the "Skylake info"-Part? i think its an XHCI issue? maybe im wrong? :-/

Thank you for your quick reply so ive readed the guide 2 times but what you exactly mean with the "Skylake info"-Part? i think its an XHCI issue? maybe im wrong? :-/

Skylake requirements for DVMT-prealloc.

ive tried the efi shell (Falseclock Method) my UEFI is Version 2.4 and the modified shell cant set the DVMT to 64MB/96MB on Windows 128MB are allocated.

With the "minStolenSize patch" no change still the same Panic :(

i changed my ig-platform id to 0x1912000 and now i see many verbose output and get a blackscreen but no reboot so i think is no kernelpanic :D but what is it? :-/

i changed my ig-platform id to 0x1912000 and now i see many verbose output and get a blackscreen but no reboot so i think is no kernelpanic :D but what is it? :-/
i find that using 0x1912000 gave me a black screen, probably trying to output to hdmi maybe. i use 0x191b0000 which works fine. our specs are very similiar and macbookpro 11,1 seems to be ok as well

ive cleared th ig-platform and now i reach the installer but i have no drives... "sata 100 series kext" dosnt work ahci inejctor dosnt work too...

ive cleared th ig-platform and now i reach the installer but i have no drives... "sata 100 series kext" dosnt work ahci inejctor dosnt work too...
upload your efi/clover folder so we can take a look

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 192
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back