Motherboard
Asus P5P41TED
CPU
E8500
Graphics
GeForce 6200
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
After updating Clover to the latest version, 3922, on reboot, it entered Bios Recovery mode, the only way out of there was reseting the PC. Booted with the Unibeast pen drive and reverted to the previous Clover version.

Yep, same here. I think my previous version was 382X...hopefully I can recover

Same thing here anyone know how to fix this? :( Any help would be much appriciated.

Same thing here anyone know how to fix this? :( Any help would be much appriciated.
Using another mac i downloaded 3899 and installed over my currenting USB stick, took that usb stick to my hackintosh and booted without issue! hope this helps some of you out there falling victim to the clover 3922 issue.

Same issue. Glad it's not just me, thought I had screwed something up.

According to this post Clover v2.3k r3922 is broken.

Download Clover v2.3k r3911 here.

According to this post Clover v2.3k r3922 is broken.

Download Clover v2.3k r3911 here.

Got 3911 on a 8GB USB but it won't boot form the USB...kept booting into clove3922. I have tried forcing booting from USB in ASUS MB bios no joy. Any one else experiencing the same? Does any one know of another work around?

Got 3911 on a 8GB USB but it won't boot form the USB...kept booting into clove3922. I have tried forcing booting from USB in ASUS MB bios no joy. Any one else experiencing the same? Does any one know of another work around?

UPDATE: I was trying to boot using a 38xx (I think it was 3822, can't remember now). Apparently 3922 was overriding 38xx - not sure. Made a new usb using 3911, Forced usb boot using F8, changed system parameters to iMac13,2 in the boot option - booted up just fine. Downloaded and installed 3911 on the HD, then was able to reboot just fine from the HD. Note to self - always MUST check clover bug issue b4 upgrading.

No problems with Clover v2.3k r3922 here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back