CPU
Intel Core i3 Kaby Lake 4.1
Graphics
SAPPHIRE r9 270x 2Gb
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi every body, I installed 10.9 Mavericks by doing the following..

First of i had 10.8.5 booting with clover UEFI 2236, I downloaded 10.9 app and transferred the app to a spare USB drive it can be a USB stick.

I then opened the disk on my desktop and ran the installer, after that the mac restarted and i booted into the installer with extra kexts and clover booted it into the installer window :)

I the wiped my drive and ran set up, it takes a while to do, when it completed it restarted and again i choose with extra kexts and booted my drive, i ran Multi-beast and ran clover setup on my new install of Mavericks.

I have noticed it boots very quick and it also has the recovery built in so i boots just like a real mac:p, sound and network and all my USB's are working :) Find my mac and back to my mac all works!

Hi, I have the same board (P8Z77-MPRO) and just starting to set this up. Do you think you can post or send me your kexts and config.plist for clover? Or let me know where I can find them?

Any settings help would be great.

I don't have a separate video card, and I also need to patch my DSDT as I haven't been able to find a patched DSDT for the latest UEFI BIOS v2105 (which I have patched already and flashed). I'll probably follow the guide here. http://www.tonymacx86.com/dsdt/85383-dsdt-asus-p8z77-m-pro-3.html

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back