Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Windows Phone
  3. Other
Hi all, I'm having a little problem with audio not working it was before but after a reboot nothing is being picked up.

I have a kext (and DSDT) for my specific mobo/audio chipset 'VoodooHDA VT1708S' I've tried kextbeast with no success so far. I've redone permissions and still no joy.

Q6600
GA-G41M-COMBO
4Gb ram 1333 (2x2)
9400GT
evo 850 ssd Yosemite
sandisk extreme II win7
2xhdd for storage

I've just found VoodooTSCSync kext so will just try that as well hopefully that will work. Other than that for a clean install it booted without any flags from me and hit the ground running. Very happy and will continue to be if I get audio going.

Thanks for any input you might have...

edit: nope kextbeast on both the kexts didn't work. I'm not sure if I should try multibeast again. If I were to, do I add the DSDT and go through it all again drivers or will one extra addition add to the list?

current setup:
Screen_Shot_2015_08_19_at_01_42_32.png

I've just found VoodooTSCSync kext so will just try that as well hopefully that will work. Other than that for a clean install it booted without any flags from me and hit the ground running. Very happy and will continue to be if I get audio going.

VoodooTSCSync is not related with Audio.

okay thanks for that. I'll leave it out.

I'm having the same problem. Did you get it to work? If so, how did you do it?

Hi all, I'm having a little problem with audio not working it was before but after a reboot nothing is being picked up.

I have a kext (and DSDT) for my specific mobo/audio chipset 'VoodooHDA VT1708S' I've tried kextbeast with no success so far. I've redone permissions and still no joy.

Q6600
GA-G41M-COMBO
4Gb ram 1333 (2x2)
9400GT
evo 850 ssd Yosemite
sandisk extreme II win7
2xhdd for storage

Thanks for any input you might have...

edit: nope kextbeast on both the kexts didn't work. I'm not sure if I should try multibeast again. If I were to, do I add the DSDT and go through it all again drivers or will one extra addition add to the list?

current setup:
View attachment 147578

Hi Mate try with this kext this one will give you the sound without a problem.

Attachments

• VoodooHDA-v2.8.7.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 88
Thankyou that did the trick all good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back