Contribute
Register

Clean installation of the High Sierra, and it gives me the error of the firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Ideapad 330-15IKB
CPU
i7-8550U
Graphics
UHD620 and Radeon 530
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello.
I'm trying to do a clean installation of the High Sierra, and it gives me the error of the firmware.
It was working perfectly with the betas.
I have made several modifications to the firmware in config.plist but it keeps giving me the same problem over and over again.
Any possible solution?
AIO HP 23-q102ns
Intel Core i5-4460S
HD4600 graphics
16Gb Ram
Best Regards

Attachments

• IMG_0135.jpg
    IMG_0135.jpg
    8.7 MB · Views: 362
If you look at About this Mac, and click System Report, and look at SMC version (first screen), what does it display? on my iMac14,2, I see "2.15f7", which is apparently the right current firmware version from pkeralpha's script output linked above. I looked in my config.plist and I see "SMBIOS -> Version -> 1.0". I deduce from this that if you are running an up-to-date clover, and you have version 1.0 in your SMBIOS version, it is auto-injecting the latest known firmware (firmware updates on Hackintoshes are meaningless). Maybe it's that your clover is older and/or you're overriding the version with something that's causing the injection to fail? I do not know if this is an accurate deduction.

EDIT: further reading suggests that the BiosReleaseDate and BiosVersion settings in config.plist may affect the firmware check as well.

Last edited:
Is there any solution for this missing file?

I have the same issue and no amount of SMBIOS tweaking gets me past this thing,
May some one point me in the right direction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back