CPU
I5
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
On a ProBook 4740s, boot with Clover, I rum Yo from 2015.
Now I try to install High Sierra staying in HFS+ on a separate partition.
Installation runs fine, but at first restart I get fast reboot.
I use verbose and safe boot option to observe.
Looking at system.log I can find explanations:
Class NPUtilities and Class NSPConnectionInfo are implemented twice.
see systemlog
Class NPUtilities is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetworkServiceProxy.framework/Versions/A/NetworkServiceProxy (0x7fff8c548c78) and /System/Library/UserEventPlugins/com.apple.netsvcproxy.plugin/Contents/MacOS/com.apple.netsvcproxy (0x100dbc6a0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

...... Class NSPConnectionInfo is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetworkServiceProxy.framework/Versions/A/NetworkServiceProxy (0x7fff8c548d40) and /System/Library/UserEventPlugins/com.apple.netsvcproxy.plugin/Contents/MacOS/com.apple.netsvcproxy (0x100dbc790). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
Jul 29 18:00:13 MacBook-Pro-de-Margot shutdown[686]: SHUTDOWN_TIME: 1532880013 485842

I did some search about that without success.
Could some expert help me ?
Thank you

On a ProBook 4740s, boot with Clover, I rum Yo from 2015.
Now I try to install High Sierra staying in HFS+ on a separate partition.
Installation runs fine, but at first restart I get fast reboot.
I use verbose and safe boot option to observe.
Looking at system.log I can find explanations:
Class NPUtilities and Class NSPConnectionInfo are implemented twice.
see systemlog
Class NPUtilities is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetworkServiceProxy.framework/Versions/A/NetworkServiceProxy (0x7fff8c548c78) and /System/Library/UserEventPlugins/com.apple.netsvcproxy.plugin/Contents/MacOS/com.apple.netsvcproxy (0x100dbc6a0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

...... Class NSPConnectionInfo is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetworkServiceProxy.framework/Versions/A/NetworkServiceProxy (0x7fff8c548d40) and /System/Library/UserEventPlugins/com.apple.netsvcproxy.plugin/Contents/MacOS/com.apple.netsvcproxy (0x100dbc790). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
Jul 29 18:00:13 MacBook-Pro-de-Margot shutdown[686]: SHUTDOWN_TIME: 1532880013 485842

I did some search about that without success.
Could some expert help me ?
Thank you

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back