Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 770OC
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
First off, I want to say thank everyone for sharing the knowledge!

As a n00b, my first step was to read the wiki. I've had a few experiences in the past building machines but they have always been winblowz. My suggestion, (whether it is good or bad) is to create an entry within the wiki that explains all the terminology/definition in a way that is from the ground up; start from the very basic building blocks and build upon until reaching a top level explanation. In a sequential order, if you will.

While I was able to make sense of it all, it was a bit confusing at first to see how things all correlate with each other. Maybe a graphic would help. I would do it myself but as previously mentioned, I am a n00b. Maybe I'll do it in the future when I have graduated from this lowly status. Or, if someone wants to create a writeup. I would be happy to contribute graphics and charts.

Davethedog,

I would be happy to help with this, I, too, am a noob, and it is a tad confusing with all the different terminology and various install methods!

All I have now is bookmarks of the guides I used, we can try and compile a dictionary or master FAQ, something, that will help in finding the information one needs in a fast, clear and concise manner!

Thanks for your support, as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back