Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'm running Lion that I upgraded from SL. I never had audio working on SL, but decided to start playing with in since the upgrade to see if I could get it to work. I have an onboard sound card running the 892 codec. Audio works when I run MultiBeast 4.1 and enable the Non-DSDT HDAEnabler, but then my USB mouse/keyboard will only operate when I boot with the rBoot disc.

I'd like to get both working simultaneously. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

TIA,
John

jrgarrigues said:
I'm running Lion that I upgraded from SL. I never had audio working on SL, but decided to start playing with in since the upgrade to see if I could get it to work. I have an onboard sound card running the 892 codec. Audio works when I run MultiBeast 4.1 and enable the Non-DSDT HDAEnabler, but then my USB mouse/keyboard will only operate when I boot with the rBoot disc.

I'd like to get both working simultaneously. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

TIA,
John
try fixing permission each you install something especially kexts. did you use kernel cache option in your org.chameleon.Boot.plist on extra folder ?

arikstress said:
try fixing permission each you install something especially kexts. did you use kernel cache option in your org.chameleon.Boot.plist on extra folder ?

Thanks for the post arikstress.

I am in the habit of fixing permissions every time I make a mod with MultiBeast. I am not familiar with the kernel cache option though. I'll research that one a bit and see where it takes me.

Regards,
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back