AMD Radeon HD 6570
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
:wave: Hi,
I am wondering that Chimera support P4 520 and AMD6570 or not.
Everytime I installed Chimera and used it to boot into Mac OS 10.6.3, it just gone into a blank screen and stop (even I type '-v'). Besides, It also happened with iBoot and Chameleon! :banghead:
Now I can only use iBoot Legacy 2.7.2. Does there any way to solve this problems?

(Sorry for my bad English, I am a Chinese...:shifty: )

alvinleung1996 said:
Everytime I installed Chimera and used it to boot into Mac OS 10.6.3, it just gone into a blank screen and stop (even I type '-v'). Besides, It also happened with iBoot and Chameleon! :banghead:
Now I can only use iBoot Legacy 2.7.2. Does there any way to solve this problems?

No kexts for support of AMD6xxx gfx cards in 10.6.3. You need to update to 10.6.7 at the least, and may have to upgrade to Lion before you get 100% support for your gfx card.
As for the P4, if you can use iBoot Legacy and get to the desktop, it is supported.

BTW, your English is not too bad - I have seen Americans do worse!

Going Bald said:
alvinleung1996 said:

No kexts for support of AMD6xxx gfx cards in 10.6.3. You need to update to 10.6.7 at the least, and may have to upgrade to Lion before you get 100% support for your gfx card.
As for the P4, if you can use iBoot Legacy and get to the desktop, it is supported.

BTW, your English is not too bad - I have seen Americans do worse!

Thanks for your suggestions.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back