Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87N - Wifi
CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
GTX 650
Hi All,

I need some help with the new multibeast update w/ Chimera and what not. So I have been running my hackintosh for a few months now running mavericks and recently installed Windows 8.1 for dual boot. I have my Mavericks on a separate SSD and my windows running on my 1tb HDD that is partitioned. After I installed windows, I rebooted and booted to my hackintosh, ran the new multibeast and installed the new chimera update to my Hackintosh Drive. I'm familiarly new to this so from what I've read it acts as a bootloader which will allow me to select which OS i can boot correct? So I install Chimera 3.0.1 and restart the computer, it always automatically boots my Windows drive by default. For me to get into Mavericks I have to hit the boot menu at start up (F12) to go to my hackintosh. So i would have to reset from windows 8.1 and boot from mavericks. After this, I noticed that my sound went away. It worked perfectly fine previously. So i tried installing the Realtek ALC898 driver, along with Optional EFI installed bootloader support to see if this fixes it. Still same issue, no bootloader and no audio. Any help? I need my audio back :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back