Contribute
Register

Chimera 2.1.1 Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 59463

Changes:

• Reverted FileNVRAM to 1.1.2 to fix issue with iMessage login
• Includes most Chameleon 2.2 r2248 changes while retaining all previous Chimera v2.1.0 fixes and enhancements

Great work! Our donations and words of gratitude are made because of the quality and extensive efforts we know exists behind the scenes of this selfless resource.

Jtb

I've always wanted to know: how does one go about properly installing an updated version of Chimera? Do I just install over it given I never touched the install locations?

Yes you can just run the standalone Installer and it will do it all for you, But if things are running well with your machine remember the saying, if its not broke then don't fix it:thumbup:

I installed on 10.8.4 and imessage doesn't work .. do I have do something before?

I installed on 10.8.4 and imessage doesn't work .. do I have do something before?

Take a look here first tonymacx86 - Troubleshooting iMessage Login Issues

What I did a while back was go to iTunes/Accounts and change my password and then delete anything iMessage related in Applications/Utilities/Keychain Access. Also delete user from iMessages/Preferences/Accounts. Restart your computer then add the account that you just changed the password on. It worked for me.

Take a look here first tonymacx86 - Troubleshooting iMessage Login Issues

What I did a while back was go to iTunes/Accounts and change my password and then delete anything iMessage related in Applications/Utilities/Keychain Access. Also delete user from iMessages/Preferences/Accounts. Restart your computer then add the account that you just changed the password on. It worked for me.

doesn't work with me :( I changed my password from app store & added my other account but doesn't work also

Yes you can just run the standalone Installer and it will do it all for you, But if things are running well with your machine remember the saying, if its not broke then don't fix it:thumbup:

My apologies for the late response, but thank you very much. :)

As for those who are running into iMessage issues, I simply changed my serial number using (IIRC) KextWizard and all was well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back