Contribute
Register

Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

I just wanted to add something that may help someone.

I couldn't get iMessage to work even with Chameleon 2.0.1. I later learned the App Store didn't work either. Then I learned you have to have a Ethernet driver installed. I skipped this part of multibeast because I only use wifi on my Hackintosh. Once I installed the correct ehternet driver, I would access both the app store and iMessages. I hope this helps someone.

It's great to have iMessage back.

Article: Chimera 2.0 Now Available with iMessage Login Fix

Any idea?????? install update chimera and try to login on imessage and say that "If this is new Apple ID, it is not necessary to create another. To use your Apple ID with iMessage, contact the support service iMessage and cites the code shown below Customer Code: 3120-5527-9161" any help?? thanks...

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2013-02-24 a la(s) 15.45.49.png
    Captura de pantalla 2013-02-24 a la(s) 15.45.49.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 104
I tried on my backup disk it did not work.
Tried on my main machine after deleting .plist for ichat messenger and FaceTime first . That worked. Took two boots.
Tried backup machine again (never deleted .plist files from it ) It worked.
In both cases clicked on address box at top of message screen and selected messenger.
This had been stuck on Bonjour on both machines.
THANKS for fixing this.

For anyone having issues with sound. I cleared kext from cache, re-entered missing npci=0x2000 darkwake=0 kernel flags in boot.plist and rebooted with -v -f. sound worked. rebooted again (no flags - although I have verbose on by default)... worked. Hope it helps

Works like a charm, thank you very much!

As a long time C and C++ programmer, I am totally intrigued by the Source code of Chameleon, and would love to see what you have done with Chimera branch. Please update your branch. And of course a great job as Usual..

hello guys
Chimera V2 work whitout problems with Snow Leopard 10.6.8 ?
thanks

Hey guys!
Still no luck with iMessage. That's weird. Tried to log in, but gives just the same result "
The server encountered an error processing registration. Please try again later."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back