Contribute
Register

Chimera 1.5 and HP ProBook 6460b with WXGA++ (1600x900)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP ProBook 6460b
CPU
i5 2520M
Graphics
HD3000
Hi,

currently nothing happens with "-v" after transcript offline with unmodified kexts and new chimera. The deviceId is 0126 and I use the macbook pro 8,1 definition.

Does the current chimera also inject the dual link capability for the high res notebook screen? What I've to change that the notebook display is used and working?

Code:
            Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)
            {
                Store (Package (0x02)
                    {
                        "AAPL00,DualLink",
                        Buffer (0x04)
                        {
                            0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00
                        }
                    }, Local0)
                DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
                Return (Local0)
            }

Currently I can boot with 1024x768 with boot cd and "-v" after two times "No SNB buffer found". But with chimera and "-v" I get transcript offline and that's all.

Thanks for any help.
Stephan

I got it to work with the old Chimera v1.4.1 r887 and my DSDT.aml with DualLink Fix without modifying any Kext. The DVI is working through the docking station. Only VGA is not working currently and DisplayPort I cannot test.

With the new Chimera 1.5 and 1.5.3 I got only the white lines on black background and nothing happens afterwards.

stephanst said:
I got it to work with the old Chimera v1.4.1 r887 and my DSDT.aml with DualLink Fix without modifying any Kext. The DVI is working through the docking station. Only VGA is not working currently and DisplayPort I cannot test.

With the new Chimera 1.5 and 1.5.3 I got only the white lines on black background and nothing happens afterwards.

My laptop is also HP6460b, and tried many times for graphic hd 3000, but I can only get unknown 64m and 1024x768, can you send the files which graphic needed to me? Thank you very much.

Moved to correct forum,
Snow Leopard Installation -> 10.6 Laptops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back