Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asrock Z370 Taichi
CPU
i7 8700k
Graphics
GTX 1080
Hi guys!

Im new in the forum but i been reading a lot here. Im going to do the big jump from W10 to MacOs, looking to go with Big Sur. So before that i wanna share my actual hardware to check for issues, and have a good trip to MacOs.

CPU: I7 8700K
MB: Asrock Z370 Taichi
SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB + NVME HP 920 525GB
HDD: WD Blue 500Gb (Sata 2, old warrior)
PSU: Seasonic 620W
GPU: Nvidia 1080 GTX - This will be replaced with a 5700XT

Other question i have is that my crucial and WD disks are only storage drive, i can move those disk to MacOs without formating them? There are in NTFS.

Thanks in advance!

i have is that my crucial and WD disks are only storage drive, i can move those disk to MacOs without formating them? There are in NTFS.

macOS has been designed to read NTFS-formatted drives but not write to them. In other words, as a Mac/Hack user you can only open and view files on Windows drives: you can’t change them in any way, nor can you copy new files to NTFS format disks.

macOS has been designed to read NTFS-formatted drives but not write to them. In other words, as a Mac/Hack user you can only open and view files on Windows drives: you can’t change them in any way, nor can you copy new files to NTFS format disks.
Thanks for the quick answer, in some way is a good notice haha. Some other recommendation for a first time hackintosh with my hardware?

Pd: Other thing i forget to mention but i don´t think is a problem is my keyboard and mouse MxKeys and MxMaster (First edition).

Hi guys!

I'm new in the forum but i been reading a lot here. I'm going to do the big jump from W10 to MacOs, looking to go with Big Sur. So before that i wanna share my actual hardware to check for issues, and have a good trip to MacOs.

CPU: I7 8700K
MB: Asrock Z370 Taichi
SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB + NVME HP 920 525GB
HDD: WD Blue 500Gb (Sata 2, old warrior)
PSU: Seasonic 620W
GPU: Nvidia 1080 GTX - This will be replaced with a 5700XT

Other question i have is that my crucial and WD disks are only storage drive, i can move those disk to MacOs without formatting them? There are in NTFS.

Thanks in advance!
With the RX 5700 XT your system will be compatible with MacOS Big Sur.

Sorry i forget to mention i have a usb DAC Asus Xonar U7 will this work fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back