CPU
X5460
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm looking for a cheap ethernet card (max 30$) which is compatible with OS X. (10.6 and higher - because I have to install 10.6 first to make a bootable USB, and then I want to switch to Yosemite).

Every recommendation is welcome!

That does look quite similar... It's hard to know if it has the same Ethernet chip inside, but hopefully it would. At least it does mention Mac OS support.

Yeah. I hope so. We'll see :)

I'm looking for a cheap ethernet card (max 30$) which is compatible with OS X. (10.6 and higher - because I have to install 10.6 first to make a bootable USB, and then I want to switch to Yosemite).

Every recommendation is welcome!

I bought this one on Ebay not knowing how good it was. It works out of the box with Windows and OS-X Yosemite.

It is only $11 for 10/100/1000 gigabit ethernet, USB 3.0

Link here

I tried the Apple ethernet adapter however it is only 10/100mb/s and it only works with OS-X. It also cost $20. Windows drivers are available however it is a hassle to install the drivers/kexts

This one is plug and play and works great.

I bought this one on Ebay not knowing how good it was. It works out of the box with Windows and OS-X Yosemite.

It is only $11 for 10/100/1000 gigabit ethernet, USB 3.0

Link here

I tried the Apple ethernet adapter however it is only 10/100mb/s and it only works with OS-X. It also cost $20. Windows drivers are available however it is a hassle to install the drivers/kexts

This one is plug and play and works great.

Cool. Thank you very much to both of you for your recommendations :) I'll go with this one, that Alex recommends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back