Graphics
PNY 9800 GT
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I can't get Airplay Mirroring to work in MLoins. Attempted to change system model identifier to iMac12,1, but it didn't enable it. I look under "About This Mac" and it still shows the old model, "Mac Pro 2008", though the system identifier has been changed. Thoughts?

I think you need to be using Intel HD 3000 or 4000 to use mirroring.

try changing your system definition to iMac 12,2 and enabling your internal graphics card (HD4000 if you have i3,i5,i7etc) as 'always on' in your bios. I did both of these and it is now working on my hack even using the AMD Radeon 6870 i have installed.

try changing your system definition to iMac 12,2 and enabling your internal graphics card (HD4000 if you have i3,i5,i7etc) as 'always on' in your bios. I did both of these and it is now working on my hack even using the AMD Radeon 6870 i have installed.

I just changed both of what you said above, but there is no airplay mirroring "icon" at the top of my toolbar. Any suggestions?
When I boot up, it's a black screen. I turned on my apple TV and has it to the newest firmware. I confirmed it working by testing it out on my macbook pro, which shows the airplay mirroring icon. I went into my hack pro's settings panel and went into the display settings. There was no option for airplay mirroring as it shows on my macbook pro. I tried just about all the different profiles through Multibeast and nothing has changed...

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back