Graphics
Radeon 5600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Thanks to Not Shy's guide I now have wake from sleep working using my apple wireless mouse and keyboard.

However for some reason I am still unable to use the keyboard on the Chameleon bootloader. From searching around I get the impression that this is working for most people. Anybody having the same problem or got a potential solution?

This is pretty much the last piece of the puzzle for me :D

Actually made a bit of progress on this.

By copying the IOBluetoothFamily.kext (modified as per Not Shy's guide) into my Extra/Extensions folder and then rebuilding permissions and restarting, Chameleon loads up and the wireless keyboard is working!

Subsequent reboots still suggest the problem is fixed; however as soon as I shutdown the computer and switch it back on, the problem starts again. Get to Chameleon, wireless keyboard isn't working.

I feel like I'm so close to cracking this, any input anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Gambol said:

By copying the IOBluetoothFamily.kext (modified as per Not Shy's guide) into my Extra/Extensions folder and then rebuilding permissions and restarting, Chameleon loads up and the wireless keyboard is working!

Subsequent reboots still suggest the problem is fixed; however as soon as I shutdown the computer and switch it back on, the problem starts again. Get to Chameleon, wireless keyboard isn't working.

I feel like I'm so close to cracking this, any input anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Are you using the official Realtek ethernet driver? If so, switch to Lnx2Mac's kext.

Thanks for the reply, yeah I'm using Lnx2Mac's latest Ethernet kext.

Gambol said:

Hi
Could you please attach this kext or let me know where i can find it?

Thank you

gameond said:
Gambol said:

Hi
Could you please attach this kext or let me know where i can find it?

Thank you

I'm searching on a phone, but I think this is it.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7940&start=250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back