Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,

I just pulled off a risque move and upgraded to 10.7.2 using a DSDT edit version F4 - the thing is that my system was on the userDSDT version F2. anyway everything went smooth and after running MB successfully restarted. I went into BIOS and changed to recommended settings (can someone please give a link for this - I sorta did changed things from what I remember of previously) and rebooted.

Problem: The system just stops on "Loading Operating System" and hangs - Chameleon doesn't load! I popped in rBoot and managed to boot that way into Lion which is working like a dream (still have to fix sound).

I ran MB again with sys util & chameleon but no luck. I'm thinking this might be bios setting related???

Please help!!

Ian having a similar issue on a fully updated Lion install I hang at the same spot and am able to boot from the rboot cd. I had full function after the updating process but I connected a few Sata drives to copy some of my old windows files and now I hang with or without the added drives connected. Hoping that maybe someone gave you a pointer on fixing the issue or you just figured out a fix.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back