Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Celeron N4020 Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know that my device was so incompatible, I have another tablet that I managed to install high sierra, I will have to put that one
Apple have never used inferior Celeron CPUs and GPUs, only Intel i series

correct, but it is possible to connect a compatible gpu
which is also not supported on "laptop" hacks, dual GPU's

unless you can find a way to disable your graphics via the "bios" of the tablet which is doubtful

which is also not supported on "laptop" hacks, dual GPU's

unless you can find a way to disable your graphics via the "bios" of the tablet which is doubtful
I think it's possible, the tablet has a PC bios and a lot of options. By moving it, I was able to deactivate the screen and take video from a micro HDMI

can i send a photo of the bios

I think it's possible, the tablet has a PC bios and a lot of options. By moving it, I was able to deactivate the screen and take video from a micro HDMI

can i send a photo of the bios
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:
ok corrected

is where the 4g module is
It's a nice thought, but I don't think it will work with this tablet, as @Feartech says it's not compatible. Not only that I can't see how you would get power to the GPU, have a look at my user build, link below. My GPU connects to the M.2 NGFF E Key slot via a ADT R53SR cable and power comes via a regular SATA connection.

It's a nice thought, but I don't think it will work with this tablet, as @Feartech says it's not compatible. Not only that I can't see how you would get power to the GPU, have a look at my user build, link below. My GPU connects to the M.2 NGFF E Key slot via a ADT R53SR cable and power comes via a regular SATA connection.

aa ok I understand, thanks anyway I'm going to close the topic better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back