6. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello I need some help I am trying to install mac os high sierra on a tablet with the following specifications

Tablet Rugged F7G
CPU Intel Celeron N4020
Ram 8GB
SSD 128GB

I know that the integrated graphics cannot be activated, but I intend to put an external graphics card in it but at least I wanted to know if it is possible to start something

note: this tablet has a pc bios, with many options

Last edited:
I’m a bit confused by what you’re thinking, in your incomplete profile you listed the ASUS H310M. But, in you first post you mention a tablet, can you be a bit more clearer on what your planning for which machine.

Is it one of these?
Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 7.42.03 PM.png

Last edited:
Estoy un poco confundido por lo que estás pensando, en tu perfil incompleto enumeraste el ASUS H310M. Pero, en su primera publicación menciona una tableta, ¿puede ser un poco más claro sobre cuál es su planificación para qué máquina?

¿Es uno de estos?
View attachment 564218
I would like to add all my devices to the profile, but I don't know how to do it

no, it is one that is rare I attach the name, Tablet Rugged F7G Higole

I would like to add all my devices to the profile, but I don't know how to do it

Hmm.. There's not much to go on, do you have a picture of the motherboard with the mini PCIe slot?. I thought the WiFi/BT module might have connected via mini PCIe, but that's just chip likely soldered to the motherboard.

Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 4.51.49 PM.png

why have you put in desktop profile for when you have a tablet?

also your hardware is not supported

Hmm.. There's not much to go on, do you have a picture of the motherboard with the mini PCIe slot?. I thought the WiFi/BT module might have connected via mini PCIe, but that's just chip likely soldered to the motherboard.

View attachment 564239
20230225_022259.jpg

is where the 4g module is

why have you put in desktop profile for when you have a tablet?

also your hardware is not supported
I did not know that my device was so incompatible, I have another tablet that I managed to install high sierra, I will have to put that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back