Contribute
Register

Cd & DVD buring Issue in yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
want some serious help from u guys hope u will help. CD * DVD bring error hope any fix for this thanks in advance

If you want help you will need to provide a detailed problem statement along with the detail of your system such as optical drive model and mfg, amount of memory installed, all devices connected or installed, dual boot or not, OS X version, install method, and what you had for supper last night.

Good modding,
neil

Thanks For ur reply.

i'm having GA Z77X- UD3h mobo, I5 2320 CPU, 16gb Corsair ram, AMD 5670 1gb DDR 3 GPU, LG Bluray Writer, 250gb samsung SSD
Yosemeti is my current os, i installed like usually, loaded all defaults in mobo n changed the XMP to Profile 1.
normal clean installation n dsdt free multibeast setup. error code 0x80020063 this the message i get after the burning.

before there was normal HHD but from 2 weeks i have upgraded to ssd. but from last 3 weeks i have started to face this problem i really don't is this the issue by ssd or some thing else hope u will give some fix to this

thanks in advance

Thanks For ur reply.

i'm having GA Z77X- UD3h mobo, I5 2320 CPU, 16gb Corsair ram, AMD 5670 1gb DDR 3 GPU, LG Bluray Writer, 250gb samsung SSD
Yosemeti is my current os, i installed like usually, loaded all defaults in mobo n changed the XMP to Profile 1.
normal clean installation n dsdt free multibeast setup. error code 0x80020063 this the message i get after the burning.

before there was normal HHD but from 2 weeks i have upgraded to ssd. but from last 3 weeks i have started to face this problem i really don't is this the issue by ssd or some thing else hope u will give some fix to this

thanks in advance

Okay but what is the problem? Please describe what you are trying to do; what you expect to happen and then what does happen.

Also, when you look in the System Information under Disk Burning what is there? Paste a screen copy into the reply.

If you want help you need to communicate the problem fully.

Good modding,
neil

that problem solved by reinstalling. but not yosemite but mavericks now everything works fine but some times usb get freezes.
i'm stuck in that now can u plz help me out in this. thanks in advance

Do you have "genericusbxhci.kext" loaded? If yes, try moving it out of the /Extensions folder so the system can not load it.

The freeze problem appears to be fairly common, however I have not seen a universal fix.

Good modding,
neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back