Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell XPS 15 9560
CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
HD 630, 4K
Hi, folks, is there any way to make CLOVER's verbose boot messages look bigger on a UHD/4K laptop screen? While the BIOS interface is scaled but not the Clover interface, at least not by default. The error messages are displayed tiny on a 15'6 UHD/4K screen. It is impossible to see what goes wrong.

Hi, folks, is there any way to make CLOVER's verbose boot messages look bigger on a UHD/4K laptop screen? While the BIOS interface is scaled but not the Clover interface, at least not by default. The error messages are displayed tiny on a 15'6 UHD/4K screen. It is impossible to see what goes wrong.

Try setting config.plist/GUI/ScreenResolution (eg. 1024x768).
And set CSM/legacy boot in BIOS.

I tried to set config.plist/GUI/ScreenResolution and it did not make any difference.

Did not try CSM/legacy boot in BIOS. Dell XPS 15 only has a Enable Legacy boot ROM option. Is it the same?

I tried to set config.plist/GUI/ScreenResolution and it did not make any difference.

Did not try CSM/legacy boot in BIOS. Dell XPS 15 only has a Enable Legacy boot ROM option. Is it the same?

Different BIOS will have different names for legacy/CSM.
Experiment and see what happens.
Keep in mind that if you have patched ACPI files, any change in BIOS options requires re-extact/re-patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back