GT 730
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i made a catalina install for my hp envy phoenix h9-1355 but when i boot to clover i choose the uefi option and it refuses to boot so i change to legacy once i do that it actually boots to clover but then it only shows my windows drive no mac os option tho and i was wondering why it does this and maybe can be fixed so i can install mac os

Usually cause by HFSPlus.efi or VBoxHfs.efi not being present in the /CLOVER/drivers/UEFI folder, i.e. driver required for the bootloader to be able to read HFS+ drives, such as your macOS Catalina USB installer.

Your previous post was deleted because you posted an image which contained your Serial Number.

The questions you asked:

I got it working now and everything works except sound bluetooth wifi and the integrated intel 4000 doesn't show up and doesn't have hardware acceleration is there any way I could fix that or probably not?

Yes there are methods and kexts to fix all of those issues:

Sound:
You need to inject Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext and use a compatible layout-id for your IDT 92HD73E audio codec. Layout id's 15, 19 & 21 are known to work with the 92HD73xx codec. So I would give them a try.

Boot > Arguments: (viewed using the latest Clover Configurator application)

Screenshot 2021-08-28 at 15.41.32.png

Close up of Arguments section:

Screenshot 2021-08-28 at 15.41.40.png

Add the boot argument alcid=15, alcid=19 or alcid=21 to your config.plist, see if these ID's work.

WiFi/Bluetooth:
I have known idea which WiFi/Bluetooth card you are using, so can't recommend any kexts(s) at present. Confirm which WiFi/BT card you are using and we can go from there.

Intel Graphics:
Using the Intel HD4000 to dive a display is relatively simple.
  1. You need to be injecting Lilu.kext and WhateverGreen.kext from your /CLOVER/kexts/Other folder.
  2. You also need to add the following entries to your Clover config.plist:
Devices > Properties section: (viewed using the latest Clover Configurator application)

Screenshot 2021-08-28 at 15.36.36.png

Close up of Properties section:

Screenshot 2021-08-28 at 15.36.43.png

What you don't want to be doing is enabling or adding any other Graphics fixes, as this will mess with the settings being injected by WhateverGreen.kext.

by any chance if I sent the files that I needed changed to you because I'm struggling to get it to work
also here is the wifi and bluetooth that's what windows says

Attachments

• fdfgfg.PNG
    fdfgfg.PNG
    1.2 KB · Views: 56
  • hujjhiho.PNG
    hujjhiho.PNG
    2 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
by any chance if I sent the files that I needed changed to you because I'm struggling to get it to work
also here is the wifi and bluetooth that's what windows says
if not that's fine I was just wondering because every time I tried the stuff that you showed it just stayed the same anything I tried

Post a copy of your CLOVER folder so we can see what you are using and just as importantly what you are not using with your setup.

Remember to delete/redact your Serial Number, SmUUID, Board Serial Number, MLB and ROM from your config.plist before you post a copy here.

here is the copy of the clover folder thank you for all the help so far
this is wrong:
alcid=15, alcid=19 use one or the other

no need to inject Intel

whatevergreen.kext and applealc.kext missing

can we get those files and get it working?
yes, put them in clover/kexts/other folder with your other kexts

also remove 10.7 to 10.15 folders, you only need 1 folder in there called other where all your kexts should be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back