Contribute
Register

Catalina can not open After Flashing BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP 2211 86.28
CPU
i5-4210U
Graphics
HD 4400
my Catalina was working fine on my HP laptop with this EFI Folder, when I restart my laptop my laptop not working so I flash my BIOS. After that my Catalina not working and show this verbose screen, I tried to change config.plist from intelHD 4400 to intelHD 4000 and intelHD3000 and they work but read 4 MB vram, so What should I do? I am not experience with hackintosh and this is my first post here, Excuse my English and thanks.

Attachments

• BIOS.jpg
    BIOS.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 142
  • intelHD4000.jpg
    intelHD4000.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 52
  • Verose.jpg
    Verose.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 53
  • EFI.zip
    25.6 MB · Views: 37
Any Solutions?
not sure why you have 3 DSDT's in your patched folder, only 1 is normally required, having more than 1 is very wrong

also when you flashed your BIOS, you would need to re extract and then re patch your new DSDT

(if you make any changes in your BIOS swap/remove/or replace hardware then you would also need to re extract and re patch new DSDT as well)

not sure why you have 3 DSDT's in your patched folder, only 1 is normally required, having more than 1 is very wrong

also when you flashed your BIOS, you would need to re extract and then re patch your new DSDT

(if you make any changes in your BIOS swap/remove/or replace hardware then you would also need to re extract and re patch new DSDT as well)

thanks for your replay ... I re flash my BIOS again with the correct files and now my mac work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back