Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have helped a lot of people with installation problems and post installation. Please do the follow before asking for help to assist those that are willing to help.

KEXTs
first make sure you are using the latest versions of kexts and list them out. (Kext Updater is a handy utility for this).

/drviers/UEFI
What files do you have installed in /drivers/UEFI and list them out, this will cause issues if you have the wrong ones installed.
Note: you need at least ApfsDriverLoader.efi and OsxAptioFixDr.efi just to boot, adding more without knowing you need them could cause issues down stream.

What version of Clover.

config.conf - do not just use someone else's unless all things are equal.

Hardware specs - Also, how is your monitor connected, VGA will not work in most cases.

the more info you can give up front, the better chances you will have of getting a response.

I have helped a lot of people with installation problems and post installation. Please do the follow before asking for help to assist those that are willing to help.

KEXTs
first make sure you are using the latest versions of kexts and list them out. (Kext Updater is a handy utility for this).

/drviers/UEFI
What files do you have installed in /drivers/UEFI and list them out, this will cause issues if you have the wrong ones installed.
Note: you need at least ApfsDriverLoader.efi and OsxAptioFixDr.efi just to boot, adding more without knowing you need them could cause issues down stream.

What version of Clover.

config.conf - do not just use someone else's unless all things are equal.

Hardware specs - Also, how is your monitor connected, VGA will not work in most cases.

the more info you can give up front, the better chances you will have of getting a response.

one more thing: attach a screenshot or a booting video if you cannot boot into installation or desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back