i7-14700KF
Graphics
RX 6800 XT nitro+
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello I installed catalina beta 19A501i and I have the big problem that my logitech mx master mouse does not work. It was working with mojave (no efi changes with catalina). If I connect for a moment it does work but after few seconds it freezes. If I use a usb mouse it is working ok. if I move the cursor in a page and I scroll with the logitec it is ok....but it's not moving....
somebody has ideas? the mx master is connected with USB/RF adapter no bluetooth.

Hello I installed catalina beta 19A501i and I have the big problem that my logitech mx master mouse does not work. It was working with mojave (no efi changes with catalina). If I connect for a moment it does work but after few seconds it freezes. If I use a usb mouse it is working ok. if I move the cursor in a page and I scroll with the logitec it is ok....but it's not moving....
somebody has ideas? the mx master is connected with USB/RF adapter no bluetooth.

In Mojave, were you using a custom SSDT for the USB 15 port limit? Or were you using a patch?

If you were using a patch, you'll have to find the Catalina patch. Or you can make a custom SSDT and not have to worry about it.

It seems like it might be an issue with your USB ports not working correctly. That's my only idea. I hope this helps!

thank you for the tip, but I tryed few things connected to every usb and it is working ok....just the logitech transmitter works at 50% (i can scroll but not move....strange thing). I'm unsing a patch with usbinjectall. where can I make a custom ssdt ? (I already mapped the ports but I don't know anything else, where to put it, what I have to use to edit it....

thank you for the tip, but I tryed few things connected to every usb and it is working ok....just the logitech transmitter works at 50% (i can scroll but not move....strange thing). I'm unsing a patch with usbinjectall. where can I make a custom ssdt ? (I already mapped the ports but I don't know anything else, where to put it, what I have to use to edit it....

There's an incredibly extensive guide by Rehabman, which can be found here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

Or there's a much more simple guide by UtterDisbelief, which can be found here:

Thanks! I will try to follow the guide...after few lines my eyes are crossing....thanks. I will reply if it works

EDIT:
NOPE! now it seems much faster but unify transmitter is strange. i can use all mouse buttons (as before) but no movement after few seconds.... if I choose a new port...few seconds with movement and after that same problem. with a regular usb mouse it's all ok

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back