Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI
CPU
i5300
Graphics
5700XT
Hello,

just installed with Unibeast Catalina on my Hackintosh.
The hardware worked fine before with High Sierra (Intel Series 100).

As long as I boot from Unibeast stick with Clover 5102 everything works fine.
But I don't get Clover working on my SSD. Tried Multibeast 11.3.0 but then booting stops on "Apple" Screen.
When I then restart my Hackintosh with the Unibeast Stick my LAN is gone as well :(

Tried already to install Clover from Clover App and even copied the EFI/CLOVER directory form Unibeast stick to my SSD. But it never boots :(

How do I have to install Clover in Catalina? Clover must work because the UniBeast stick does...

I've come across some same problem. What I've learned is that there might be a bunch of other EFI partitions on your system. So I've edited config's and changed EFI folders on partitions that were not used during boot. Try identifying the proper boot EFI. (copy your config.plist to an unique name so you have a backup and know 'that' is the drive to be used by the boot process). When you've got an eye on your drive, go further and change the proper EFI partition into what you want in your config.

You might use Clover Shell64. Use "FS0:" code to change to filesystem 0. The 0 can be substituted by any other number that has a filesystem (a drive, usb stick, hdd, internal, external).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back