Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Catalina and ALC233 - does anyone have a machine running MacOS Catalina with ALC233 audio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
NUC6i7KYB
CPU
i7
Graphics
Intel® Iris® Pro Graphics 580
I'm having trouble getting my audio working with my Catalina build. I just want to make sure that it isn't because the audio Realtek hardware isn't supported by Catalina. In other words, is there hope that I can get it to work. :) or am I just wasting time.

Thanks in advance

I'm having trouble getting my audio working with my Catalina build. I just want to make sure that it isn't because the audio Realtek hardware isn't supported by Catalina. In other words, is there hope that I can get it to work. :) or am I just wasting time.

Thanks in advance
looks like it is supported

One and last question - do I have to integrate info.plist into config.plist or is that part of AppleALC.kext?

Again, thanks in advance

p.s. ok, I lied. My really last question is can I delete a post that hasn't been replied to after a LONG time?

One and last question - do I have to integrate info.plist into config.plist or is that part of AppleALC.kext?
when you read the second link i gave you, it will show you how to set up your audio

Again, thanks in advance
p.s. ok, I lied. My really last question is can I delete a post that hasn't been replied to after a LONG time?
no, but you can edit posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back