Z370xp SLI
CPU
i7 8700
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello guys,

Technically I'm not new on hackintosh builds. I use as main system since 2017, so I've some skills, but not too much. Three days ago I have updated Clover to 5118, and, of course, I had updated WhateverGreen.kex and Lilu.kex for the last versions, too.

Yesterday I decided to update Catalina to 10.15.5, from the 10.15.4 Supplemental Update, that I did two months ago. Everthing looks normal after the installation, but I got stucked on Apple Logo screen on 3/4 of the progression bar, when I suddently lost my video signal.

The only way to get into the system is blocking WhateverGreen.kext on Clover Options. When I do, I get a pink screen with wrong resolution and my GPU (Intel UHD 630) recognized as "Intel HD Graphics CFL CRB 1536 MB).

I tried use Clover with older versions of WhateverGreen.kext (1.3.8) and I got correct resolution and GPU, but in sephia tones and no acceleration.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
are you using HDMI, other hare having issues, if you are, search that.

Hello guys,

Technically I'm not new on hackintosh builds. I use as main system since 2017, so I've some skills, but not too much. Three days ago I have updated Clover to 5118, and, of course, I had updated WhateverGreen.kex and Lilu.kex for the last versions, too.

Yesterday I decided to update Catalina to 10.15.5, from the 10.15.4 Supplemental Update, that I did two months ago. Everthing looks normal after the installation, but I got stucked on Apple Logo screen on 3/4 of the progression bar, when I suddently lost my video signal.

The only way to get into the system is blocking WhateverGreen.kext on Clover Options. When I do, I get a pink screen with wrong resolution and my GPU (Intel UHD 630) recognized as "Intel HD Graphics CFL CRB 1536 MB).

I tried use Clover with older versions of WhateverGreen.kext (1.3.8) and I got correct resolution and GPU, but in sephia tones and no acceleration.

Any ideas?
You had any luck with this? I have exactly the same issue here. I have tried lots of thing to no luck. I may ending the pinkish color.

I had to solve the same problem two months ago when I changed my display to a new one.
The method I choosed is explained here on Apple Discussions. It uses a lot the Terminal and you must be savvy with it.
It's not a bootloader problem but something related to Catalina and your display.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back