1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Air
  4. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I followed the guide yesterday to do a clean install of Catalina 10.15.2, and everything works fine (e.g. WIFI, sound, bluetooth etc); however, I noticed that the machine sometimes runs into a hiccup and crash/reboot itself.

The crash/reboot does not happen very often. The computer usually can run 2 - 3 hours before it crashes. I am now having nada_drv = 1 and disabled Nvidia driver injection (please see my attached config.plist)

My understanding is that my graphics card GTX 780 Ti has native support from MacOS X, should I keep Nvidia driver disabled and keep the Nvidia web driver enabled? or something else might be the cause (mis config in my config.plist ?)
Thanks!

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 8.18.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 8.18.09 PM.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
I followed the guide yesterday to do a clean install of Catalina 10.15.2, and everything works fine (e.g. WIFI, sound, bluetooth etc); however, I noticed that the machine sometimes runs into a hiccup and crash/reboot itself.

The crash/reboot does not happen very often. The computer usually can run 2 - 3 hours before it crashes. I am now having nada_drv = 1 and disabled Nvidia driver injection (please see my attached config.plist)

My understanding is that my graphics card GTX 780 Ti has native support from MacOS X, should I keep Nvidia driver disabled and keep the Nvidia web driver enabled?
Thanks!

No there are no web drivers for Mojave and Catalina so setting web drivers for the card won’t work. Your only choice is to use the native Nvidia drivers and not set anything in clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back