Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,
I bought Sony internal cardreader, but don't run.. Anybody know one internal or external cardreader, that work with macosx?
Thanks a lot

Re: Cardreader

I bought a super cheap USB multi format card reader at Walmart that works well in both OSX and Win-der's. I'll look to see what brand/model it was when I get home

EDIT = The brand is Targus. Doesn't have a model number on it

Moved to correct forum, General Tuning.

mastermax81 said:
Hi,
I bought Sony internal cardreader, but don't run.. Anybody know one internal or external cardreader, that work with macosx?
Thanks a lot
Usually all these internals card readers are connected to the USB header on the motherboard. So every one should work. Are the USB headers on your board are working ok?

karacho said:
@mastermax81
Jump into your Bios and controll the USB settings

I had an internal USB expander hooked up (via USB header and 4 pin molex for power) and it messed with my sleep so I've ended up removing it.

I'd go with external readers all the way

notshy said:
karacho said:
@mastermax81
Jump into your Bios and controll the USB settings

I had an internal USB expander hooked up (via USB header and 4 pin molex for power) and it messed with my sleep so I've ended up removing it.

I'd go with external readers all the way
I have one 5,25' internal card reader with also two usb ports. When I connect the USB ports at the motherboard my system can not sleep. It wakes up immediately when I put it to sleep so I gave up the USB ports, and I am using only the card reader part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back