Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 HD3P
CPU
i5-8600K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Hey everyone!
I just ran into a problem today..
I've accidentally put in sleep state my hackintosh, and now i can't get it back from sleeping state.
After trying to wake it up, my PC does turn on again, but i get a black screen from my display, and my keyboard and mouse do not work.
Rebooting doesn't solve, it just goes back to this state.

I can't even get into BIOS, so i'm stuck with my PC that can't even boot at all.
I tried disconnecting the SSD where Mojave is installed (and so is Clover), but it changes nothing.
Also my motherboard error codes display shows "71" which i saw is in between 61 and 99, that stand for "Chipset initialization error. Please press reset or clear CMOS". I haven't tried clearing CMOS yet.

My config:
- Mojave
- i5 4670k
- ASRock Z87 Extreme 4
- using iGPU Intel HD4600

Any help? :(

SOLVED: it was much dumber than i thought.. i don't actually know what and why my hackintosh couldn't wake up from sleep, but clearing CMOS did the trick but i couldn't know because i realized that i didn't put the 1st UEFI jumper back properly.. (my MoBo has a backup UEFI in case the first one corrupts, so i tried that before clearing CMOS, but switching to backup UEFI didn't solve)

once i put that jumper back properly, my PC booted and everything was back to normality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back