CPU
Intel Core i5-3450
Graphics
INNO3D PCI-Ex GeForce GTX 650 Green
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Reinstall hack at least 15-20 times, nothing helps, if I run with nv_disable=1 it’s starts, withou it, always reboot at start. Tried web drivers, without web driver, nvidia fix up, noting works, read that 650 native works without kext and fixes, but it don’t work;( what should I do please help. 2 weeks ago it works fine with multibeast just, after reinstall video card don’t start.

Reinstall hack at least 15-20 times, nothing helps, if I run with nv_disable=1 it’s starts, without it, always reboot at start. Tried web drivers, without web driver, nvidia fix up, nothing works, read that 650 native works without kext and fixes, but it don’t work;( what should I do please help. 2 weeks ago it works fine with multibeast just, after reinstall video card don’t start.

Please update your motherboard, CPU and graphics card information in your Personal Details as stipulated by the rules of this forum. Without this information we can't help much.

That said, the GTX650 should be natively supported in MacOS from Mountain Lion (10.8) onwards. But it may have graphics glitches in High Sierra.

Please update your motherboard, CPU and graphics card information in your Personal Details as stipulated by the rules of this forum. Without this information we can't help much.

That said, the GTX650 should be natively supported in MacOS from Mountain Lion (10.8) onwards. But it may have graphics glitches in High Sierra.
Today, when I return home, I will start with live Aida and update the computer configuration. I just want to understand at what stage, I'm doing something wrong. After a fresh installation, I even cleaned the disk with an acronis that would completely clean up the ufi section too, and then format it in the disk utility. After a fresh install, I start the multibeast select quick uefi and select the kext on the network card and the sound, so it does not start , tried to throw the nvidia graphics fixup into the folder ocher also does not run, I tried to install the web driver does not run also set the lilu in the folder other also does not start(smbios 14,2 imac)

Today, when I return home, I will start with live Aida and update the computer configuration. I just want to understand at what stage, I'm doing something wrong. After a fresh installation, I even cleaned the disk with an acronis that would completely clean up the efi section too, and then format it in the disk utility. After a fresh install, I start the multibeast select quick uefi and select the kext on the network card and the sound, so it does not start , tried to throw the nvidia graphics fixup into the folder ocher also does not run, I tried to install the web driver does not run also set the lilu in the folder other also does not start(smbios 14,2 imac)

What is the exact model of the CPU you are using? Please update this information in your Personal Details.

So I take it you were able to install High Sierra and boot into it afterwards? Does the system work correctly at that point? I mean before you tried to run MultiBeast and install things that messed up your system.

What is the exact model of the CPU you are using? Please update this information in your Personal Details.

So I take it you were able to install High Sierra and boot into it afterwards? Does the system work correctly at that point? I mean before you tried to run MultiBeast and install things that messed up your system.

Concerning the configuration, I say you need to get home, do not remember the specific configuration of the processor and video, in a couple of hours I will update. whether there can be a problem in a hard disk that not all information has left from it after formatting, even in an acronis, I use ssd.

Sorry do u have telegram or something else, maybe I can write you directly? it will be perfect

I updated information, Yes I install and can boot, but only with flag nv_disable=1, system work's fine, only gpu don't work

I do clean install, don't add Nvidia fixup, don't install Nvidia web drivers , boot with flag GraphicsEnabler=1, it's booted, all are working, after 10 minutes, it's shutdown, and don't boot again without flag nv_disable=1(((( my config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.9 KB · Views: 268
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back