intel i5 6198DU 2.8GHz
Graphics
intel HD graphics 520 / Nvidia Geforce 920Mx
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hi!

I just got my Dell latitude 7480 with windows built in, so I partitioned my 256 Gb NVMe Samsung PM961 into two separate drives, half for the windows and the half for macOs HS.

I created my USB install and added my clover files, booted into install (at first try), but I couldn't find my SSD drive to install on. Checking with the Install diskutils I found that it is labeled as Internal but not mounted. mounting the desired drive through diskutil fails (with no prompt) and the same with terminal mounting ( just says mounting failed ).

I next tried verifyDisk command on the internal Disk but I got the "NO EFI partition" partition found, which is not true since my EFI partition (with EFI set as type) do show in diskutil list.

Searching on the forum, I found that it may help to install the apfs UEFI64 drivers in clover, so I did. trying to boot with the new drivers doesn't work and I don't get to the installation, and I get an error before Clover GUI shows up and when trying to boot in verbose mode : "BlockSize: 512LegacyApfsContainerScan: Block device not Supported". That error doesn't block the install but I attached a picture of the error that does block it and gets tuck in trying to reboot.

So far, I am not able to install. how can I fix this ?

You can find my clover folder & my Dxdiag for the compete specs.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20190209_172154.jpg
    IMG_20190209_172154.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 116
  • DxDiag.rar
    14.6 KB · Views: 78
I tried, an other Config used to boot the same model I have and I passed that error. but I got stuck in a loop of disk error and respawning services.
I disabled bitlocker from windows on both of my drives and still in vain.

here is my new clover and a image of the error.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    8.6 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20190210_180018.jpg
    IMG_20190210_180018.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back