Graphics
gtx 570
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I can't login to app store or iCloud. I have already removed all the internet, installed the lnx drivers and then reapplied the ethernet. It still won't let me.
What to do??
I am in my 10th hour of todays efforts of getting this hackingtosh to work, so any help is greatly appreciated!
specs:
GA-Z68XP-UD4
i5 2500k
gtx 570

I can't get it to boot after I tried the method with EFI studio.
It gets to apple logo then the screen flashes and the signal to the screen stops.

I had the same problem recently.

My problem was that my ethernet drivers were not installed. Apple apparently needs you to have an ethernet driver for the App Store to work. To see if this is your problem and to fix it, follow these instructions.

-> Click the apple in the top left corner -> Click "About This Mac" -> Click "More Info..." -> Click "System Report" -> Click "Ethernet Cards"

If it says that you don't have one installed, then that is why you are not able to connect to the App Store.

SOLUTION:

-> Download MultiBeast from http://www.tonymacx86.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=3
-> Run MultiBeast and make this selection:
View attachment 36096
-> When installing this new driver, I suggest installing the standard one (not the beta)
-> Reboot
-> Profit!

Now this is the driver that worked for me, but it could be any of the others. I had to try all of them before I found the one that worked, but keep trying. This was the only way I fixed it. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back