Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock H310CM-HDV
CPU
Intel i3-9100F
Graphics
ASRock RX570 Phantom Gaming D
Hi guys,

I've recently installed this hackintosh with 10.15 and everything is working great, except for Apple Music. I can't seem to login with an account that has an active subscription or had one. I can go into the itunes store just fine, but when I try to login after I put in my details, the login screen loads for a couple of seconds and then disappears without loggin me in. It isn't giving me an error code either.

The weird thing is, everything else related to my apple id is working just fine. Even IMessage works.

I've searched everywhere but I can't find a solution to this problem.
If anyone is able to help, please let me know :)

I'm having the same problem, thought it was related to the network card name but turn out it's not... stuck too on this.

I'm running 10.15.1

Last edited:
Same here. 10.15.1

Same for me :banghead:

macOS Catalina 10.15.1.

Apparently there is a "workaround" but you need to create a totally new user and transfer all you stuff which is pretty cumbersome. I will wait little to see if there is an update soon...

Apparently there is a "workaround" but you need to create a totally new user and transfer all you stuff which is pretty cumbersome. I will wait little to see if there is an update soon...

I agree, I don't think this is an acceptable solution. I'll wait for further updates from Apple.

It seems that someone found a better way than creating a new account. Read here.

It seems that someone found a better way than creating a new account. Read here.

I had the same problem earlier, but as it turned out it was a problem on the part of Apple Music, a lot of people complained about this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back