CPU
i7
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Downloading the update and after the installation , when i reboot no update has been applied.
How can be possible? I run 10.14.5 (18F132)

The same problem with 10.6.

Downloading the update and after the installation , when i reboot no update has been applied.
How can be possible? I run 10.14.5 (18F132)

The same problem with 10.6.

After you run the update installer and reboot, it is required that you boot into the correct boot environment inside of Clover. After the first reboot after running the update installer, you should see a new Clover boot entry called something like "MacOS Installer on <Boot>" or whatever your macos boot volume is called. If you instead boot into the "<Boot>" Clover entry, you will boot into the os without the updates installed. If you boot into "MacOS Installer on <Boot>", it will run the OS update installer and actually install the updates. After the update is completed, the temporary "Boot MacOS Installer on <Boot>" entry will disappear from Clover.

Thank you.
I have tried to boot in to the Mac installer on SSD disk. But I see the logo and progress bar but at the end remain frozen.
Also, I have tried to boot from the Cover USB key with same result.

The installed system 10.14.5 start correctly both from Clover on the SSD and from Clover on the USB key.

Thanks for any help.

After you run the update installer and reboot, it is required that you boot into the correct boot environment inside of Clover. After the first reboot after running the update installer, you should see a new Clover boot entry called something like "MacOS Installer on <Boot>" or whatever your macos boot volume is called. If you instead boot into the "<Boot>" Clover entry, you will boot into the os without the updates installed. If you boot into "MacOS Installer on <Boot>", it will run the OS update installer and actually install the updates. After the update is completed, the temporary "Boot MacOS Installer on <Boot>" entry will disappear from Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back