Graphics
Intel HD4000 intergrated
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi! I'm very new to this and have endeavored to follow the guides to the tee, but I'm obviously missing something as I can't seem to get Snow Leopard installed. My destination is to run Sierra. My build is as follows:

Asus ROG Strix Z270G
I7 7700K
Intel HD 630
16GB Crucial Ballistics DDR4
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB
TP Link Archer T9E

I configured my BIOS as per the instructions, then I burned iBoot 3.3.0 on an old PCpc and ran it on the new build. After swapping discs on boot, I can't get to the Snow Leopard installation part. I tried entering the boot flags listed but to no avail, I just get either a black screen or a white screen with the grey Apple logo and no loading wheel. Going to keep trawling through other threads and apologies, if this has already been solved, but I'm stuck at a brick wall!

Can anyone help with this?

Many thanks,

Alex

Hi! I'm very new to this and have endeavored to follow the guides to the tee, but I'm obviously missing something as I can't seem to get Snow Leopard installed. My destination is to run Sierra. My build is as follows:

Asus ROG Strix Z270G
I7 7700K
Intel HD 630
16GB Crucial Ballistics DDR4
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB
TP Link Archer T9E

I configured my BIOS as per the instructions, then I burned iBoot 3.3.0 on an old PC and ran it on the new build. After swapping discs on boot, I can't get to the Snow Leopard installation part. I tried entering the boot flags listed but to no avail, I just get either a black screen or a white screen with the grey Apple logo and no loading wheel. Going to keep trawling through other threads and apologies, if this has already been solved, but I'm stuck at a brick wall!

Can anyone help with this?

Many thanks,

Alex

I don't think you can install Snow Leopard onto a Kaby Lake system like yours.

If you want to install Sierra on your system, you may have to gain access to a real Mac or working hackintosh to allow you to download Sierra and make the Unibeast USB stick.

I don't think you can install Snow Leopard onto a Kaby Lake system like yours.

If you want to install Sierra on your system, you may have to gain access to a real Mac or working hackintosh to allow you to download Sierra and make the Unibeast USB stick.

Oh damn, I don't have access to a mac. I've noticed people selling Sierra bootable usb sticks on eBay could that be a viable option? My only concern with that is that it might not have been done with unibeast.

Thoughts?

I've noticed people selling Sierra bootable usb sticks on eBay could that be a viable option?
Piracy is piracy whether you do it yourself or pay someone else to do it for you.

the Rules said:
This site does not condone piracy or the use of illegally acquired software. Any use, discussion, links to or mentions of a pre-built VM, torrent, distribution, downloaded, copied, cloned, hacked or modified installer of the operating system will result in an instant ban and account deletion. Piracy is ILLEGAL and NOT TOLERATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back