Intel HD 4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey everyone,

So I finally got all the parts I needed for my new build. I assembled it and I put my unibeast yosemite USB into the USB 3.0 port on my computer. It just got stuck at the apple logo and when I tried to boot with -v all it did was stop at Starting Darwin and then it goes to black screen. :cry: Any help is appreciated!

Bios Settings:
-Optimized Defaults
-SATA Configuration- AHCI
-Intel Virtualization Technology- Disabled (Is this the same as VT-D???)
-XHCI Handoff- Enabled
-EHCI Handoff- Enabled
-XHCI Mode- Auto

My Build:
Motherboard- GA-Z97-D3H
Processor- Intel Core i3-4360
RAM- 4GB DDR3
Hard Drive- 1TB HDD

Someone please help me with this issue. Thank you!

EDIT: Oops, I was looking at another thread in this forum and posted my issue here instead of the installation thread. :eek: Sorry... I'll post this there now. Moderator please delete from here. Thank you!

Thanks for the image. I checked and also looked on some websites and found out that the core i3-4360 doesn't support VT-D. :thumbdown: I don't know if that is an issue, I mean I got the parts from the buyers guide for October 2014.

Hey everyone,

So I finally got all the parts I needed for my new build. I assembled it and I put my unibeast yosemite USB into the USB 3.0 port on my computer. It just got stuck at the apple logo and when I tried to boot with -v all it did was stop at Starting Darwin and then it goes to black screen. :cry: Any help is appreciated!

Bios Settings:
-Optimized Defaults
-SATA Configuration- AHCI
-Intel Virtualization Technology- Disabled (Is this the same as VT-D???)
-XHCI Handoff- Enabled
-EHCI Handoff- Enabled
-XHCI Mode- Auto

My Build:
Motherboard- GA-Z97-D3H
Processor- Intel Core i3-4360
RAM- 4GB DDR3
Hard Drive- 1TB HDD

Someone please help me with this issue. Thank you!

EDIT: Oops, I was looking at another thread in this forum and posted my issue here instead of the installation thread. :eek: Sorry... I'll post this there now. Moderator please delete from here. Thank you!

Try conecting your Unibeast usb on 2.0 not the 3.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back