Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I am having issues getting to the Lion install screen. I can choose to boot to the installer USB and then run iboot, however, after the Apple logo appears a circle with a line across it appears as well. I let the machine run on this screen for 10min before restarting.

I used Unibeast 1.4 to install Lion 10.7.4 to the USB. Multibeast 4.5.2 and BridgeHelper 5.0 were also on the USB.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

jmc5105 said:
I am having issues getting to the Lion install screen. I can choose to boot to the installer USB and then run iboot, however, after the Apple logo appears a circle with a line across it appears as well. I let the machine run on this screen for 10min before restarting.

I used Unibeast 1.4 to install Lion 10.7.4 to the USB. Multibeast 4.5.2 and BridgeHelper 5.0 were also on the USB.

Thanks!
Do you have any devices plugged in? 1 Stick of RAM?

Did you try connecting your monitor directly to the motherboard instead of to the graphics card?

Thanks!

What are your hardware like motherboard model (you have a GA-Z77X-D3H), CPU model and graphics card model (if any)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back