Graphics
NVIDIA Geforce 9800 GT
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi everybody. I would like to install Sierra (or any other) in my mini PC and I can not make it. I succesfully installed hackintosh on my laptop and desktop many times but in this particular case I can not reach the clover screen. I always get into "boot maintenance manager" screen and can not boot from there.

The mini-pc is this one (made in Argentina)
http://redcx.com/producto/cx-mini-pc-sirius-2/

Is my computer capable to run Hackintosh? Do I need to flash my BIOS using a custom ROM? If so, let me know which one please.

I booted into a Linux distro and ran this command to get more info:
sudo dmidecode | more

INFO

Last edited:
I also tried several USB sticks in USB 3.0, 2.0 and also using an USB HUB. As if it wasn´t enough I tried different Unibeast options like injecting NVIDIA graphics, UEFI, Legacy mode. To cap it all I also formatted the USB stick choosing MBR and GUID Partition Table. Always getting that Boot Maintenance Manager grey screen.

At this point I really don´t know what to do to make this work.

Can anybody give me some help please? I would appreciate it very much.

The Celeron processors are blocked by Apple - while it is possible to get around this if you are running a discrete graphics card, it is not possible to get Celeron and Pentium Intel graphics running. The wifi is also probably unsupported but the processor will prevent you from a successful installation of macOS. I guess this machine would be best for a version of linux.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back